Wednesday, March 17, 2010
It's a start...
So, here it is. I've finally started my blog. Please be patient with me, as it may take a little while for me to get consistent with my posts. I intend to incorporate a little bit of everything in this blog, but most of it will probably be about scrapbooking. I can't help it. I LOVE this art! It may take me a little while to get photos of my layouts posted, but they're on their way. I have so many photos and events to scrapbook! I have to keep telling myself to think one layout at a time. I usually don't scrapbook chronologically, but I realize I have a lot of my kids' baby pictures that haven't been scrapbooked, and I want to get them done while I still remember every detail about the time the photo was taken. Also, I've decided it's time for me to go on a SCRAP DIET. I had said this a few months ago, but this time it's for real. I need to use up a lot of my stash, or I'll run out of space. I have TONS of paper, and I don't want to waste any of it. I will give myself 3 months, or 30 layouts before buying any scrapbooking supplies. That excludes adhesive. I'm bound to run out of that. But that's as far as it goes. I think I can really stick to it this time. And since I've told my husband, I'll REALLY have to stick to it. I CAN DO IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment