Monday, March 22, 2010

Scrap Diet going strong

I'm really glad that I decided to do this scrap diet. I think even after I reach my goal (3 months, or 25 layouts, whichever comes first), I'm still going to do a paper diet. I'm sure by then I'll need some embellies, etc, but I know I won't need paper. I have SO MUCH PAPER, it's insane. I really think I can scrap for the next 6 months without having to buy a single sheet of paper. I actually still have papers from a few years ago. I can't help it...I LOVE PAPER! But I do need to get it under control. I would much prefer to see these great papers in scrapbooks, than in my paper storage unit.

Also, just finished my latest scrap calendar. I'll post some of the pics later on today or this week. Maybe, not all 12 layouts, just my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment