Thursday, April 1, 2010

Heidi Swapp Calendar pages

I thought maybe it was time to post some of my layouts. The ones that follow are from calendars I made for my kids' godparents. They are all 9x9 and the calendars are by Heidi Swapp. Will also include pics of the actual calendar the pictures went into.I put this layout first because this is one of my all-time favorite photos of the kids together. This was for the month of May.


This autumn layout was for the month of November. Love the colors. It's after I finished the layout that I realized the 'N' in autumn was upside down! Oh well... Those letters and the brads in the upper right hand corner are actually from Dollarama. I had bumped into them a long time ago and they've been perfect for several layouts and cards.

Here is the layout for the month of March.


Can you guess which month this is for? Paper is from DCWV (Die Cuts with a View) paper stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment